Freitag, 6. April 2007

IE7 hangs during import of customizations

This one gave me headache already a couple of times:
when you try to import customizations, the upload works fine but when you select "import customizations" or "import selected customizations" the following popup hangs. This is a known issue and seems to be connected with Internet Explorer 7. What I found was that the import has worked, it's just the visual feedback ("OK" button being enabled) that is missing.




there are 3 ways to resolve that:

  1. install the hotfix (no download, needs to be requested from MS)
    https://mbs.microsoft.com/knowledgebase/KBDisplay.aspx?WTNTZSMNWUKNTMMYKORSXPPNNWUNVVRWPZPLMTWLPSRXUNXUTUUMMTPWXKUTYROM&wa=wsignin1.0
  2. wait a few seconds, close the window and publish, the import has worked!
  3. Use IE6



Note: This one is not fixed with the Rollup Update1.

1 Kommentar:

  1. I truly believe that we have reached the point where technology has become one with our world, and I am fairly confident when I say that we have passed the point of no return in our relationship with technology.


    I don't mean this in a bad way, of course! Ethical concerns aside... I just hope that as memory becomes cheaper, the possibility of uploading our brains onto a digital medium becomes a true reality. It's a fantasy that I dream about every once in a while.


    (Posted on Nintendo DS running [url=http://kwstar88.zoomshare.com/2.shtml]R4i SDHC[/url] DS Ting2)

    AntwortenLöschen